Marketing of products and services through the use of digital technologies, mainly through the internet, including mobile phones and other digital medium falls under the umbrella of digital marketing. This tutorial explains how you can use popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to promote your business and create greater awareness about the products and services you offer.
By the end of this course you will be able to…
- Describe what digital marketing is
- Explain why digital marketing is important for businesses
- Describe the different types of digital marketing, including display advertisements, pay per click, search engine optimisation, Social Media, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics, Google ADWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing, You Tube Marketing, email marketing.
- Explain how the different digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
- Identify the key features that should be included in a digital marketing strategy
- Describe how businesses can use data to target customers in their digital marketing campaign
- Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques