Behavior Based Safety
Having completed this course the learner will be able to:
- Define behaviour and identify the scope and purpose of a behaviour-based safety program.
- Distinguish between the roles and responsibilities of the supervisor and the employee.
- Identify factors that cause incidents (environmental and personal factors).
- Identify the influences of behaviour.
- Determine how to effectively observe behaviour.
- Identify behaviour reinforcement concepts.
- Specify ways to motivate employees and address the human factor.
- Identify the importance of attitude and how it affects safety on the job.
- Describe transactional analysis