MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd is committed to ensure as far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of its employees, all learners, contractors and other persons who may be affected by its operation, as outlined in this document
and in accordance with current legislation, safe learner and safe guarding principles.
The policy will be applied equally and fairly without exception.
MAKK will achieve this by providing and maintaining places of work, learning environments and work equipment which are safe and free from risks to health. MAKK is committed to provide suitable arrangements for the welfare of employees, learners and contractors. All necessary information, training and supervision will be provided to ensure implementation of this policy. The following document contains procedures and guidance for compliance by various groups including Employees, Contractors, all of which have a responsibility to observe and comply with current Health and Safety legislation within the workplace and learning environments respectively.
Management, employees and MAKK members will do all that is reasonably practicable to avoid and/or reduce health and safety risks.
This policy will be reviewed annually and revised if necessary.
MAKK adheres all it’s activities to the systematically established policies and procedures to meet and exceed the expectations of clients which can be monitored, measured and audited.
MAKK Safety and Risk Services Private Limited is a recognized Centre for Occupational Safety, Health, and Environmental programs, to provide the best of services in Occupational Health Safety Environment Training, Auditing & Consulting and manpower solutions.
We impart an effective quality management system including quality policy, procedures, and processes with efficient monitoring, measuring and reviewing methods to deliver quality service to clients.
MAKK is focused on meeting or exceeding the expectations of our clients by motivating our resources for continuous development of their skills and competency.
Quality Management System (QMS)
Quality Management System is a part of our business system which consists of the quality policy, procedures, organizational structures, requirements, and responsibilities for achieving the desired quality performance.
The quality manual consists of the methods for effective operation, controls, measurements, monitoring, analysis, information and necessary actions required to meet the planned results and continuous development of QMS. It also includes required policies, procedures, and processes for the effective implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of QMS.
Policy Statement Principles
- Motivate the learners to explore their full potential by making them participate in various interactive learning methods.
- Encourage our resources for their continuous skills and competency development to excel in their area of expertise Deliver quality services to the clients with mutual respect and achieve a high reputation among them.
- Ensure continual developments in our systems, processes and procedures to optimize them with zero error.
- Evaluate the satisfactory level of clients by means of verbal and written feedback in order to improve the quality of performance.
Responsibility, Communication & Review
To ensure the quality objectives insisting the ethical & professional standards, management is committed to Quality Management System by
involving in strategic planning, development of quality policy, vision, values, quality culture, and providing the necessary resources.
The entire team of MAKK is committed to execute the QMS as per the defined policy, procedures & processes without any deviations and violations and ensure the implementation of QMS in the department level. MAKK employees deliver their duties & obligations, with a great sense of commitment, to ensure quality in their works by adhering to the processes defined in the QMS policy. They play a key role in identifying the areas of improvements in QMS to strengthen the processes by incorporating required corrective and preventive actions.
Internal communication among employees is ensured by necessary regular training, formal and informal communications to effectively implement QMS in the organization.
A QMS review is conducted yearly to assess the effectiveness of QMS implementation. It evaluates the current performance of the QMS and also to find opportunities for any improvements. It takes into account of earlier reviews, customer feedback, the internal audit program, the corrective and preventive actions, and process performance.
MAKK focuses on continual improvement of the QMS by imparting effective processes, improving the monitoring methods & measuring techniques and implementing the required actions to attain the desired goals of QMS.
This document outlines the policy and Procedure for handling all complaints brought to the attention of the company. The policy is applicable to all services provided by the company. The policy complies with the requirements on raising complaints as an expression of dissatisfaction by one or more individuals about the standard of a service, action or lack of action by the institution.
A complaint may be related to:
Failure to provide a service.
Attitude of any staff member.
Dissatisfaction with the Institution’s policies or procedures.
The quality of facilities or learning resources.
The failure of the Institution to follow an appropriate administrative process.
If you are dissatisfied with the company’s educational or support services you can follow the procedures as mentioned below.
It is very important to register the nature of a complaint as soon as possible. A complaint (which may, for instance, be founded on a misunderstanding or disagreement) can often be resolved informally and quickly. Some complaints simply require a calm, balanced and non-prejudicial discussion between parties, without the need for any further action. At the earliest stages, a complaint may be resolved quickly and efficiently by simple consultation or discussion with the right person – such as Sales Counsellor, Training coordinator, Trainer, Course Director. Where possible you should raise your concern with the person to whom the complaint refers.
If, however, client feels that a complaint has not been resolved at the initial stage or dealt with satisfactorily, then you should follow the formal procedures set out. To submit a formal complaint, you should contact the company in writing by completing the Student complaint form which asks you to explain the nature of, and grounds for, the complaint. The duly filled & signed form must be scanned and sent to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted in hard copy through registered post to the Institution’s Office Address at Pathankot. If the complaint appears to be unjustified, MAKK may write to you to invite withdrawal of the complaint. The complaint will proceed only if you respond, in writing, within 10 working days and request the complaint to proceed.
Once a formal complaint is received, the Course Director will proceed to consider the complaint formally in consultation with those concerned in the provision of the service, e.g. the Course Trainer, Training Coordinator, and Sales Counsellor. Client will be informed at this stage that formal procedures have been initiated.
When serious complaints are raised it is particularly important that the matter is escalated following an appropriate hierarchy and that the investigation is conducted by the course director who is unbiased and independent of the situation and who will handle it confidentially and sensitively. It is course director’s responsibility to advise the outcome to the complainant. However, specific details affecting any individual particularly where disciplinary action is taken, will not be shared. In order to provide assurance that this is the definitive response from the company and that the complainant’s concerns have been taken seriously, the course Director will sign off the company’s final position on a complaint investigation. The course director will have a clear concern to investigate effectively and reach forceful decisions on more complex complaints and responsibilities in investigating and resolving complaints, including the ability to identify failings, take effective remedial action and apologize on behalf of the company here it is appropriate to do so.
On the other side, disciplinary proceedings may be initiated against a learner who is suspected of having acted or behaved in a manner which unreasonably interferes with the functioning or activities of the company. The candidate’s complaints shall be ceased if he/she uses an unethical mode to approach or to register a complaint on the institution by means of the below misconduct. Severe action shall be escalated on such behaviour. • The theft, damage or defacing of any of the company’s property or any property on premises where the company’s courses are held. • The use of plagiarized material or any unfair means in work submitted for assessment or in examinations. • The abuse of alcohol or drugs on any premises where the courses are held. • Requesting unethical favour from the institution in any manner. • Other behavior that is inconsistent with company’s general regulations for discipline. The course director shall, at their discretion, decide whether disciplinary proceedings should be established against the student, if it is suspected that student has committed a disciplinary offence.
Record of Complaint:
All complaints shall be recorded so that the data can be used for analysis. By recording the complaints, we can use this complaint information to identify the causes of complaints, address them, where appropriate, identify the training opportunities and introduce the improvements.
Review of Complaint Policy:
This policy and complaint procedure shall be effective from: 0 and to be reviewed annually. Further advice on this policy can be obtained from the Institution on any working days from Monday to Friday between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm at +91 7986287191.
- MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd is committed to provide equality of opportunity for all training courses, throughout the delivery of courses and assessment leading to the completion of the qualification. This commitment is irrespective of gender, race, ethnicity, disability, age, sexuality, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.
- MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd is committed to ensure that all candidates are treated fairly and equally, in order to help and encourage them to reach their full potential through training and development.
- MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd complies with the procedure contained in terms and conditions of accredited provider, which is updated annually. This includes arrangement for access, assessment of training needs, reasonable adjustment and special consideration.
- Regular Audits are performed to access the commitment of MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd to equality and diversity.
- Due consideration is given to any geographical variation in, or additional, equality and diversity legislative requirements, if MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd is delivering courses in another country,.
- It is the responsibility of MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd to make all the candidates aware of both the accreditation body and the centre’s commitment to and implementation of equal opportunities through the provision of the centre’s Equality and Diversity Policy.
- Candidates are invited to contact the accreditation body at any time about any issues relating to equal opportunities, in order that it can take action to address any inequalities.
- MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd also encourages all candidates to provide feedback to the centre and the accreditation body on their learning experience, by responding to a feedback form issued at the end of each course, with specific reference to their experience on access and equality of opportunity.
Monitoring of compliance with equality and diversity
All feedback, both formal and informal, from employees and clients or other interested parties, is reviewed by MAKK Safety and Risk Services Pvt Ltd. If any changes to the centre’s policies or procedures are considered necessary to maintain compliance, these are actioned as soon as possible.
MAKK Safety and Risk Services Private Limited involves in activities which deals with various types of data collection from employees, students, vendors, suppliers, clients, regulatory norms and international boards. The data protection policy sets the arrangements in place to ensure that all personal data records held by the organization are obtained, processed, used and retained in accordance with the rules of data protection (based on the Data Protection Acts):
- Take and process the information/data fairly.
- Keep it safe and secure – Appropriate security measures must be taken against unauthorized access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of, the data and against their accidental loss or destruction.
- Securely store the documents as long as it is necessary for the purpose.
- Maintain it as authentic, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Give a copy of an individual personal data to him/her based on the written request.
- Use and disclose it only in ways suitable with the purposes.
- Keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
- Ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Under the Data Protection Act, you can make a formal request to receive copies of any information held by MAKK. To do this you are required to submit a subject access request.
The policy should be reviewed and evaluated at certain pre-determined times and, as necessary.