GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
asic knowledge of health and safety is essential for all employees in all industries to ensure that workplace risks are recognised and managed effectively.
Health and safety in the workplace course is designed to provide employees with the requisite knowledge, or refresher training, needed in order provide a safe working environment within your organisation. This includes an understanding of legal responsibilities, accident prevention and an overview of some of the key areas of workplace health and safety.
- Permit to work Process and Procedure
- Have knowledge of basic health and safety procedures.
- Understand the responsibilities of employers and employees under health and safety.
- Understand the importance of undertaking a risk assessment to prevent and control hazards.
- Know how to follow the correct safety procedures in the workplace.
- Understand the hazards and ill-health effects associated with specific work activities and processes
- Emergency response
The course has been prepared in accordance to guidelines and standards prevalent in India and abroad
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a quality assured certificate. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.