About CourseElectrical Safety e-learning course will educate the trainee on how to work safely and follow safe systems of work while working at heights.
Working with or near to a source of electricity can be extremely dangerous, making it essential for workers to have a good knowledge of how to work safely and protect themselves and others from harm.
This electrical safety training course has been designed to introduce learners to the subject and raise awareness of safe working practices and legal responsibilities. The course aids your compliances with the Electricity Regulations and ensures that learners are suitably trained in all electrical health and safety matters.
- Understand why training in electrical safety is essential for maintaining health and safety.
- Have knowledge of their responsibilities for electrical safety.
- Understand what is involved in carrying out a risk assessment of the workplace.
- Understand the importance of maintaining and inspecting electrical equipment.
- Have knowledge of the controls that can be used to help make working with electricity safer.
- Understand the best practices when working with electricity, including overhead power lines, underground cables and indoor work near to a source of electricity.
The course has been prepared in accordance to guidelines and standards prevalent in India and abroad
The online assessment is taken on completion of the training material. You will be asked 20 multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%. The answers are marked automatically so that you’ll instantly know whether you passed. If you don’t pass don’t worry! You can take the test as many times as you need with no extra charge.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a quality assured certificate. This can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit.