Marketing of products and services through the utilization of digital technologies, mainly through the web , including mobile phones and other digital medium falls under the umbrella of digital marketing. This tutorial explains how you’ll use popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+ to plug your business and make greater awareness about the products and services you offer.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to :
- Describe what digital marketing is
- Explain why digital marketing is critical for businesses
- Describe the numerous sorts of digital marketing, including display advertisements, pay per click, program optimisation, Social Media, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing, CRO, Web Analytics, Google ADWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Marketing, You Tube Marketing, email marketing.
- Explain how the numerous digital marketing methods can deliver value to businesses
- Identify the key features that require to be included during a digital marketing strategy
- Describe how businesses can use data to specialize in customers in their digital marketing campaign
- Explain the benefit and importance of integrating different digital marketing techniques
On successful completion of the course you can request Quality assured verified certificate of Achievement
@INR 199/-Only. (firstname.lastname@example.org)